It’s easy to live when things go right. But what about when things go wrong?
How do you live when it seems like people and circumstances are stacked against you? What can you do to cope? How can you develop the inner, spiritual strength to face up to life’s challenges?
It doesn’t matter whether you are rich or poor, young or old, famous or not—everyone goes through hard times. But life’s problems are actually a great gift—if you understand how to view them.
Gathered from the entire body of Breslov teachings, the powerhouse-Breslov classic, “Restore My Soul” (Meshivat Nefesh) highlights Rebbe Nachman’s teachings on combating sadness and hopelessness by tapping into the spiritual wellsprings of joy.
Some topics we’ll explore together include:
- The ability to return to God, no matter what you have done or what you are experiencing
- Learning how feeling spiritually-distant is actually the time of greatest opportunity
- The importance of having a support group
- God’s greatest pleasure is YOU
- Descending in order to rise
- Getting past the “spiritual doorman”
How to participate:
COURSE AUDIO/VIDEO ARCHIVE
Class #1 – Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Class #2 – Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Class #3 – Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Class #4 – Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Class #5 – Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Class #6 – Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
8 PM (EST) 5 PM (PST)
Wednesday, Feb. 27th – March 16th (8 weeks)