Sometimes it feels like we’ve been there, done that, especially when it comes to internal obstacles like sadness, bad habits, and doubt.
How do we make sense of our travails, both inner and outer?
Gathered from the entire body of Breslov teachings, the powerhouse-Breslov classic, “Restore My Soul” (Meshivat Nefesh) highlights Rebbe Nachman’s teachings on combating sadness and frustration by tapping into the spiritual wellsprings of joy. This text helps us come to a new and deeper understanding of the meaning behind our feelings and shows us how to move forward.
- Old challenges are actually a sign of truly returning to God
- The Yetzer Hara’s tricks and deceptions
- Where is God? He’s not just up Above but also in the darkest, lowest places
- The deepest darkness conceals the brightest light
- Why sometimes we invest so much effort into starting a spiritual journey only to lose interest once we finally set off
- Is there an effective way to avoid sadness and depression once and for all?
- Making joy a reality from this moment onwards
How to participate:
COURSE AUDIO/VIDEO ARCHIVE
Wednesday, May 11th, 2016 at 8:00 PM EST
Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 at 8:00 PM EST
Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 at 8:00 PM EST
8 PM (EST) 5 PM (PST)
Wednesday, May 11th – June 29th (7 weeks)