Series: Likutey Moharan Essentials
Reb Noson said that the inspiration and guidance he drew from lesson five in Likutey Moharan helped him throughout his life. This lesson is both intellectual and spiritual, and includes explanations of teachings from the Talmud and Zohar. The concepts are woven together to form a beautiful structure which offers universal instruction, yet deeply affects the student on the personal level.
In this text-based shiur, Yirmy Ginsberg will delve into the key ideas in order to draw out practical advice in serving HaShem. At its root, Rebbe Nachman’s Torah 5 teaches us how to live with purpose, understanding and joy.
- Understanding the inner Joy of the Mitzvot and How to Obtain It
- Opening the Heart to Allow Joy to Enter
- Fear-awe of Hashem
- Mitigating Harsh Decrees
- The Shofar Blast
- King Shlomo and Pharoah’s Daughter
- Secular Thoughts Vs. Holy Thoughts
- Battles of the Tzaddikim
- How to Un-Brainwash Your Mind
How to participate:
COURSE AUDIO/VIDEO ARCHIVE