Teshuva is a process of returning to our true relationship with Hashem.
But do we really understand what teshuvah is and how to do it?
And who are we doing teshuvah for?
Teshuvah looms over us as a seemingly impossible task—but according to Rebbe Nachman, it’s actually easy. In this workshop Yossi Katz will explore the concept of teshuvah as well as moderate a discussion group on this timely topic.
Discussion will include:
- The Real Key to Doing Teshuvah in Our Lifetime
- How to Find Hashem in Every Situation
- What Is Hashem’s Plan for Us?
- How to Get Ourselves Out of Our Own Way
- Your Number One Enemy Is Not What You Think It Is!
- Acceptance vs. Guilt
How to participate:
COURSE AUDIO/VIDEO ARCHIVE
Class 1 Wednesday, August 30th, 2017
Class 2 Wednesday, September 6th, 2017
8:00 PM Eastern time, 5:00 PM Pacific time
Three Wednesdays, Aug. 30th – Sept. 13th
Intermediate through Advanced, dedicated beginners welcome.