Series: Human Self-Creation with the Kabbalah of Rebbe Nachman
In this short segment of a much longer lesson, Rebbe Nachman focuses on the essence of Rosh Hashanah. What is revealed? The Yom Tov’s dynamic cosmic process in which the Creator reaches out and encourages Man to approach and seek atonement from Him! Rebbe Nachman boldly portrays a drama in which we are drawn forth by Hashem’s warmth—from our embarrassed, humiliated isolation—toward a confidently meaningful confrontation with ourselves, and a deeper understanding of our true nature, potential and mission.
- Connecting Rosh Hashanah with Rosh Chodesh
- The psychological mindset of Teshuva (Repentance)
- The possibility and reality of the achievement of atonement
- The active involvement and encouragement of Hashem in the repentance process
- Comparison of human and Divine judgment
How to participate:
Course Audio/Video Archive
9 PM (EST); 6 PM Pacific Time
Mon. Sept. 12th, Wed. Sept. 21st, Mon. Sept. 26th (3 weeks)
All. This course does not require knowledge of Breslov Chassidut but will appeal to those interested in a relevant, deeply thoughtful, and intellectual exploration of the ideas of Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, which are sourced in the Kabbalah of the Ari’zal, Rabbi Yitzchak Luria.